Is your house like the Mos Eisley Cantina on a Friday night? Well if you are going to watch Star Wars Episode IV: A New Hope why not try the Geekhost’s drinking game rules! The Geekhosts recommend enjoying with some Blue Milk.
- Take a drink any time there are incestuous undertones between Leia and Luke
- Take a drink any time someone says something about the force (“may the force be with you”, “I sense a great disturbance in the force”, etc.)
- Finish your drink any time someone says “I have a bad feeling about this”
- Take a shot whenever Leia kisses Luke
- Any time you catch your movie watching partner(s) speaking lines along with the movie, they have to take a shot
- Take a drink any time a non-english speaking character had unsubtitled dialogue that you think is a curse word
- Take a drink any time Luke is being a whiney kid
- Take a drink any time Han smirks or looks smarmy
- Take a shot any time there’s something wrong with the deflector dish/shield
- Take a drink any time any time Artoo gets sassy
- Take a drink any time Obi Wan looks off into the distance
- Take a drink any time Threepio is talking too much
- Take a shot any time time Threepio talks about his translation skills
Do you have your own rules for a Star Wars drinking game? Share them in the comments! And if you’re planning to enjoy a round, make sure to always drink responsibly.