Planning to watch Blade Runner this weekend? Make sure you’ve got a friend and the Educating [Geeks] Drinking Game rules with you!
- Take a drink any time technology that doesn’t exist is on screen
- Take a 2nd drink if you really wish it did
- Take a drink every time you hear a whisper
- Take 2 drinks if you’re not sure if you heard a whisper
- Take a drink any time you see someone smoking
- Take a drink any time you see a Chinese person in a role of commerce
- Take a drink any time you see an ad (coca cola, red pill lady, pan am)
- Take a drink any time you’re confused about who might be a replicant
- Take a shot any time Gaff leaves origami behind
- Take a shot every time a replicant changes their facial expression in the blink of an eye
Bonus overused trope rule: Computer photo enhancement scene (Zoom! Enhance! Pan!)
Drink for the entire scene whenever appropriate. Any time Deckard says:
- Pull back
Do you have some drinking game rules of your own? Share them in the comments!